Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC):-
The national assessment and Accreditation Council advocated the establishment of Internal Quality assurance Cell (IQAC) by all the accredited institutions as a post accreditation quality sustenance activity. The institution established IQAC during the academic year 2005-2006.
The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
Major Activities of IQAC:-
* To improve on the grey areas pointed out by NAAC in the Re- Accreditation in 2008.
* Value added Certificate Programmes for the students to promote Academic Excellence.
* Infrastructure development.
tadalafil 5pt 0in 5pt 0.25in;">* Faculty Improvement Programmes - refresher courses, State/ National/ International Seminars and Workshops, presentation of papers etc.
* Minor and Major Research Projects, Paper Publications in reputed journals etc.
* Extension Activities and Community Services.
Dr.Sr.Alice Mathew , Principal : Chairperson
Dr. Susamma George P, Associate Professor: Co-ordinator
Dr. Mary Sheba Jose, Associate Professor: Asst. Co-ordinator