(An Annual Peer Reviewed International Journal of Education)
RNI KERENG 2013/48938
Carmel Graphics is a peer reviewed annual journal of education published by Mount Carmel College of Teacher Education for Women, Kottayam, Kerala, to promote research and professional development of teacher educators, teachers and research scholars. We presume that this journal will be beneficial to academicians, researchers, administrators and others who are involved in the dissemination of innovative ideas and educational findings.It will also be an outlet to express various educational doctrines and to arrive at relevant conclusions related to the field of education.The institution has published a research journal ‘Carmel Graphics’ .
Managing Editor Chief Editor
Dr. Pushpa Marian Dr. Soosamma P.A.
Principal Associate Professor
Guidelines to the Contributors
The manuscript must be typed in MS-Word in Times New Roman font of 12 size with 1.5 spacing. The soft copy must be send as e-mail to email@example.com along with three hard copies to the Chief Editor, Carmel Graphics, Mount Carmel College of Teacher Education for Women, Kottayam-686004.
The first page of the article must contain the following information:-
- - Title
- - Name of the author
- - Official Address
- - E-mail Address & Phone number
- - Abstract of not more than 150 words
- - Key Terms.
- Articles are expected to be clearly and concisely written. All elements of the paper including the cover sheet, figures, tables and appendices must be included in a single file. Major articles should have a clearly stated hypotheses, a section explaining the background and purpose of the study, a description of methods or procedures, and an analytic discussion of findings, conclusions,and, if pertinent,recommendations.Tables and figures should be numbered sequentially, in the appropriate position with a brief explanatory caption.References should be in alphabetical order by author, following the American Psychological Association Style (APA Sixth Edition). The author is responsible for providing complete and accurate citations.The acceptance /rejection of the article will be communicated to the author through e-mail only. Contributors need to send a D.D worth Rs.1000/- in favour of The Chief Editor, Carmel Graphics. A copy of the issue bearing their research paper/article will be sent to the contributors. In case of combined papers each author should pay Rs. 1000/-
- Kindly mail the subscription form along with the required DD to
- The Chief Editor
- Carmel Graphics
- Mount Carmel College of Teacher Education for Women
- Muttambalam P.O
- DOWNLOAD SUBSCRIPTION FORM
- Seminar/ Workshop Proceedings
|| National Seminar on Excellence in Teacher Education
|| 11th and 12th August 2003
|| National Seminar on Life Coping Skills
|| 21st to 23rd July 2004
|| State Level Workshop on Models of Teaching
|| 28th to 30th July 2005
||National Seminar on Restructuring education based on
Spiritual Secularism as envisaged in the preamble to the
|8th February 2007
||National workshop on developing research competencies
in teacher educators.
|13th to 15th
||State level workshop on developing leadership qualities among women .
|| 26th and 27th March 2009
|| National workshop on research in education
| 03rd to 09th April 2011
|| State level workshop on Digital content authoring technology and use of open education resources.
| 16th to 18th November 2011
|| Workshop on Right of children to Free and Compulsory Education Act 2009 and its Implementation in Kottayam.
| 24th November 2011
|| National seminar on Quality Assurance in Teacher Education in the Digital Age- Issues and Challenges
| 12th and13th June 2012
|| International Seminar on Learning Disabilities and inclusion
|| 14th and 15th February 2014
|| National Seminar on Prioritizing Gender Equality to Ensure Quality Enhancement and Sustenance in Higher Education
|| 16th and 17th December 2014
|| National Seminar on Revamping Teacher Education for Digital Age Learners- Challenges and Prospects
|| 17th and 18th September 2015
|| National Seminar on Promoting Wellness and Fitness Among Educators
|| 10th and 11th March 2016